Weathermatic SilverBullet In-Line Valve with Flow Control 1" FPT
- 1" Weathermatic 12024EF-10-H Valve
- With Flow Control
- 1" Female Threaded Inlet/ Outlet
Weathermatic Silver Bullet HP Valves feature superior materials, four-bolt covers, an unmatched manual bleed, a shock cone to reduce water hammer and a revolutionary reverse flow design which prevents valve failure in the open position. Excellent for micro-irrigation as valve will operate as low a 1 GPH. The unique "reverse flow" porting design permits equal pressure distribution on both sides of the diaphragm, regardless of line pressure providing zero stress to prevent "stretching," a common cause of valve failure.
Features & Benefits
- Glass-filled nylon construction gives the Silver Bullet added strength over conventional PVC valves.
- Pick up a Silver Bullet in one hand and any other valve in the other to feel the difference.
- Marine-grade S20P solenoid with stainless steel actuator
- Stainless steel bolts easily thread in and out of quality brass inserts.
- Silver Bullet installers will tell you they rarely need to open a Weathermatic valve. When you do, it is easy to open and easier to close than most valves using screws or jar tops that are susceptible to stripping, dirt, and grit.
Unmatched Manual Bleed
- Send the Silver Bullet into action by simply pulling the trigger.
- It's the easiest, driest internal manual bleed in the business that won't flood the valve box.
- No twisting on a solenoid or bleed screw is required.
- The Silver Bullet puts the hammer to water hammer by incorporating a cone-shaped diaphragm base.
- The shock cone interrupts the water flow more gradually than other diaphragms to enable quick valve closure without the damaging effect of water hammer.
- Non-rising flow control stem throttles valve from full open to closed position on flow control models
- 150 psi (10;0 bar) rating
- Wiring requires a single lead from the controller to each solenoid; plus a common neutral to all solenoids; type UF wire; U.L. listed; in recommended for all hookups
- 24 VAC/60 Hz: Inrush: 9.48 VA Holding: 5.11 VA
- 24 VAC/50 Hz: Inrush: 10.66 VA Holding: 5.97 VA
- 12024E-10-H (1 in. FIP/25mm nominal)
- 12024EF-10-H (1 in. FIP w/flow control)
- 12024EF-15-H (1-1/2" FIP with flow control)
- 12024EF-20-H (2" FIP with flow control)