Rain Bird HV-NPT 1" FPT x FPT Valve Without Flow Control
- 1" Rain Bird 100-HV-NPT Valve
- Without Flow Control
- 1" Female Threaded Inlet/ Outlet
Features & Benefits
Rain Bird HV Valves offer the features that irrigation professionals demand - at a competitive price point - to assure maximum value. Count on outstanding performance, unmatched durability, simplified installation and ease of maintenance.
HV valves install quickly, service easily, and deliver reliable performance you can count on all at an affordable price. A more compact design makes it easier to install and allows you to put more valves in a single valve box. Heavy-duty construction and fewer screws simplify maintenance. Its reverse-flow design is engineered to stand up to the diverse and challenging needs of any landscape. Like all Rain Bird valves, HV Valves are built to work with any standard sprinkler timer.Like all Rain Bird valves, HV Valves are built to work with any standard sprinkler timer.
Rain Bird's HV Series Valves are used for residential and light commercial irrigation applications and allow for maximum ease of service and versatility.
- Installs Quickly: A more compact design makes installation easier and allows for a more robust operation as compared to competing valves.
- Services Easily: Heavy-duty construction and fewer screws simplify serviceability to ensure hassle-free performance for years to come.
- Performs Reliably: This reverse-flow valve is engineered to perform in any condition and is proven to stand up to the diverse watering needs of your landscape.
- Withstands Time: Backed by the proven performance of Rain Bird valves, the HV Valve is built to perform in the most challenging environments.
- Pressure: 15 to 150 PSI (1,0 to 10,3 bar)
- Flow: 0.2 to 30 GPM (0,05 to 6,82 m3/h; 0,01 to 1,89 l/s); for flows below 3 GPM (0,68 m3/h; 0,19 l/s) or any Xerigation application, use RBY-100-200MX filter installed upstream
- Operating Temperatures: Water temperature up to 110° F (43° C); ambient temperature up to 125° F (52° C)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles/sec.) solenoid
- Inrush current: 0.290 A at 60 Hz
- Holding current: 0.091 A at 60 Hz
- Coil resistance: 70 - 85 Ohms (40° F - 110° F)
- Height: 4.62" (11,7 cm)
- Length: 4.4" (11,2 cm)
- Width: 3.1" (7,9 cm)
- Eccentric diaphragm for smooth closing, less water hammer
- Glass-filled polypropylene body for strength
- Reverse flow normally closed design
- Double-filtered pilot flow for maximum reliability
- Balanced-pressure diaphragm for long life
- Buna-N diaphragm with self-cleaning 90-mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and stainless steel spring